While we greet February, we also greet the month of love. I was trying to figure out what I wanted to focus on this month; and how to best practice self love.
One of the things that has really been prescient for me is this belief system around hustling. You’ve probably noticed an overwhelming amount of messages around this too over the last year or so. As a highly sensitive person, you may have felt the pressure in your own life to try to push more, to do more, to try to convert more, to go, go, go at the expense of your own personal health and well being.
Like you; I’m a highly sensitive person and I work with highly sensitive people all day long.
What I know for sure is that this belief system and practice can lead to lots of health challenges including but not limited to:
- Burn Out
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Feelings of Unworthiness
- Sleep Disturbances
- Anxiety and Stress Related Issues
- Relationship Challenges
- Life Out of Balance
It can also create a feeling that you’re not enough and that you have to go outside of what you genuinely know is right for you to try to get things done.
This can lead to:
- Negative Self Talk
- Perfectionism and Overachieving Tendencies + Patterns
- Denial of Self Care and Self Love
While these experiences show up for people across the board when they push outside of themselves to try to get things done; it’s exponentially more representative + impactful in those who are highly sensitive people.
So, here’s the thing:
You can absolutely set high standards for yourself while moving toward your dreams and goals.
In fact, moving in the direction of your heart is the exact right way to move into alignment with who you are and what you’re meant to be doing.
- You can be a highly sensitive person + dedicated, responsible, reliable, and upwardly mobile.
- You can be a highly sensitive person + a great partner, parent, friend, and colleague.
- You can be a highly sensitive person + a great leader, innovator, boss babe, and a mover and a shaker.
You can be and do all of the things that you feel called to do without moving into the mindset of hustling and putting yourself into harm’s way.
Being a dedicated, honest, hardworking person is a beautiful thing and 100% within your reach while also nurturing yourself. You don’t have to sacrifice yourself or your own well being to experience the life you want for yourself.
- The truth is that your Heart is the True North within you.
- Your heart knows what’s right for you and what isn’t working.
- You can feel your heart tugging at you when it’s time to make some important changes within your life.
- You can feel you heart inspiring you and uplifting you when you hit onto something that truly speaks to you.
- Your heart knows the way; and if you listen, it will lead you to the people, places, opportunities, and experiences that are a fit for you.
- Your heart will also let you know when you’ve set your own needs upon a shelf and when you’re overextended.
It’s your job to adjust things in your life accordingly so you can be in alignment with the calling of your heart and your day to day lifestyle.
- Will this mean that you have to release some things, people, and situations that aren’t serving you? Yes.
- Will this mean that you have to create healthy boundaries within your personal and professional life? Yes.
- Will this mean that you have to shift your priorities to match your value system? Yes.
- Will some days be a little bit of a juggle? Yes.
- Will most of your days feel like they resonate for you and the way you want to live your life? Yes.
- Will it be worth it? Yes!
When you choose to put your heart over hustle, you Choose to Align.
You are worthy of Choosing to Align.
Whether you are working on increasing self care, relationships, building your brand, increasing clients or something else entirely; please give yourself permission to tune into your heart and make any necessary shifts and changes.
Allow this to be the year you line up with your heart, your vision, your integrity, and your joy while honoring yourself all at the same time. Your loved ones and clients can feel the difference in what you do when you choose to align….and so can you.
I promise you, you are 100% worth it and yes, you can do it.
I’m sending you oodles of love and cheering you on as you move into alignment.
Would you like to become a Member of My Community?
You'll receive a Free Meditation MP3 plus a Special Price on a session.
Click Here to become a Member, now.