Social Media Internship Opportunity to work with Kristy M. Ayala, M.A. and KMA
2 Positions Available
Must Live in Chico, CA.
Inspiring, Supportive and Forward Thinking Brand Specializing in Self Mastery, Personal Growth, Wellness, and Spirituality
Create Inspiring Content for Highly Sensitive Readers and Clients who desire to Improve their Lives while Attaining their Goals.
Create Content to Sell Products and Services
Support Editorial Calendars, Timelines, Special Projects, and or Themes
Learn about Highly Sensitive Clients and why their needs differ from other “Feel Good or Motivational” Clients
Develop a clear understanding of Inspiration vs. Motivation and why this is important for the Platform, Business, and Most Importantly Highly Sensitive Clients
Learn about the Author/Personal Growth Space
Directly Support Clients and Readers Each and Every Day by Inspiring, Supporting, and Uplifting them
This a 16 week Internship with an option to move into 1 year Internship based on Performance (Based on Academic Schedule)
This Internship is an At Will Position, you can be terminated at any time if you fail to meet expectations. We are under no obligation to keep you on as an Intern throughout the timeline.
Send the Following to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Thursday, November 8th 2018 4:00 pm Pacific Time
List of Social Media Handles
Answers to Following Questions
Have Strong Skills Supporting Social Media
Possess Strong Skills with Color, Design, Lighting, and Photos
Work with Canva
Create Content that is Aligned with the Brand
Have a Passion for Self Mastery, Personal Growth, Wellness, and Spirituality
Understand (or work to understand) the Author/Self Mastery + Personal Growth Space
Highly Organized and Possess Impeccable Organizational Skills
A strong and Crystal Clear Communicator
Have a Strong Understanding of the English Language including but not limited to Grammar and Punctuation.
Highly Responsible and Mature
Honest and Driven by Integrity
A Self Starter
A Solution Seeker
A Positive Person
Energetic and Uplifting without being Ingratiating
Constantly Looking at the Big Picture
Called To Help and or Serve Others
Passionate about Self Mastery, Personal Growth, Wellness, and Spirituality
You Do Not:
Show Up Unprepared
Wait To Be Asked to Do Your Job
Need to be Monitored While You Work
Demonstrate A Negative and or Disrespectful Attitude or Disposition
Treat this Internship as a Low Priority
Answer the Following Questions:
1. Why do you believe you would be a strong candidate for this Internship?
2. Why is this Internship a fit for you and your life at this time?
3. Why are you interested in this Internship?
4. What areas of Self Mastery, Personal Growth, Wellness, and Spirituality resonate for you and why?
5. What can you bring to the table which separates you from other candidates?
6. What is your favorite social media management system and why?
7. What Internships have you participated in prior to this time?
8. Are you a Student? If so what are you studying and when are you planning to graduate?
9. If you received your Hogwarts Letter, which house would you be placed into and why?
10. Which Harry Potter Character best depicts you and why?
Choose One/Either Or:
1. Mac or PC
2. Samsung or iPhone
3. Pizza or Chinese
4. Podcast or Music
5. Netflix or Hulu
6. Eat Out or Take Out
7. Gym or Work Out at Home
8. Wash your Hair or Dry Shampoo
9. Fresh Flowers or New Candle
10. Tea or Coffee
11. Home Body or Out and About
12. Kindle or Physical Books
13. Audible or Read
14. Pajamas or Yoga Pants
15. Pancakes or Waffles
16. Road Trip or Fly
17. Text or Call
18. Summer or Winter
19. Spring or Fall
20. Cruiser or Mountain Bike
21. Bike or Roller Skates
22. Perrier or La Croix
23. Garden Party or BBQ
24. VW or Ford
25. Cat or Dog
26. Comforter or Duvet
27. Fire Pit or Fireplace
28. Green Juice or Smoothie